Click here to
Our Apprenticeship programmes focus on improving business productivity and staff retention, while creating an efficient and skilled workforce.
Apprentices will be enrolled onto our award-winning online learning system, EQUAL, where they will gain access to interactive and exciting online learning content, meaning they can learn where they like, when they like. With less time spent outside of the workplace, more can be learnt on the job.
How will your business benefit?
- Development of new talent
- 80% of businesses find apprentices make their business more productive
- 92% of organisations experience a more satisfied team and improved staff retention
- Our systems help you to track an apprentice's progression
How much do Apprenticeships cost?
All of our Apprenticeships are fully funded, meaning there is no cost to your business. Find out if you are eligible for funding by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 01757 210 022.
Our unique Apprenticeship delivery service includes:
- A dedicated assessor paired with each learner
- An initial meeting with their assessor which provides apprentices with
- A personalised plan
- Optional unit selecion
- An individual timeline
- Future meetings with the assessor (which can be attended in groups)
- Group meetings are time-efficient allowing apprentices to progress together
- Assessor reviews are completed in approximately 1 - 1.5 hours
- Reviews allow for the learners' competence to be checked and signed off
- During their course apprentices will meet with their assessor approximately six times
- Access to EQUAL, our award-winning online learning system featuring a range of interactive and engaging learning content
- High quality paper-based learning resources
- In addition to their assessor, each learner is supported by a designated Learner Support Advisor who monitors their progress, arranges assessor appointments and gives support to each learner on a day to day basis
- Learner tracking within our EQUAL system, which enables us to provide regular reports to keep you informed of your employees' progress
- Apprenticeships are delivered over a period of 12 - 14 months
We currently offer Apprenticeships in: